Thursday, June 28, 2012

Change Is In The Air

Sometimes change is good, sometimes bad, and sometimes just bittersweet. Below is a list of changes:

1. A less stressful change: My formentioned co-worker who was tormenting me and my team teacher is moving to another school. Even though it was stressful and the things she said to us were very disrespectful and demeaning I still wish her the best at her new school. In this case, change is good.

2. We are losing a wonderful counselor. Both staff and students love her. This is bittersweet.

3. My hubby's hours at work for next week allow for him to be off at noon on my birthday, July 4th! This early change is great!

4. Family changes (working on a baby): None as of right now. This is a disappointing change that I am dealing with.

5. Personally: working on a motivational change. I am finding things overwhelming but I am plowing through and trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment