Friday, May 27, 2011

A Difficult Week ~ Friday Confessional

I confess...I am at a loss with my students.
I confess...Frontier Theatre is my most hated field trip especially when it is storming all day.
I confess...I wish parents would discipline their children instead of leaving it up to the school system.
I confess...This year I have the most difficult, non producing classroom.
I confess...Success is all I want for them.
I confess...Frustration is my middle name. This goes back to "I'm at a loss with my students."
I confess...I was told on Field Day that my class was the worse class.
I confess...That my students wait until I go to the bathroom to start a fist fight even though other teachers and parent volunteers are watching them.
I confess...I had my students evaluate me after I gave them pizza. :o)
I confess...Despite a bad week I do love each and everyone of them and wouldn't change it for the world.
I confess...I am counting the days until next Friday when school is finished for the year.

2 comments:

  1. Hey... I think you having them evaluate you after pizza is called PERFECT timing!!
    Sorry you are having a rough week :( Hang in there, it's almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you !

    ReplyDelete